The following procedure will show you how to generate a charge sheet for a sample product. You will be able to practice the following activities:
- Generate a charge sheet for product used as a sample (non – clinical).
- Select a product and sample.
1. On the Home Page, go to Orders > Charge Sheet > Charge Sheet - Generate.
2. Enter the all the applicable case information, and then click on the Generate Chargesheet >> button.
3. On this page, you will:
a) Choose the Entry Method (Lookup Entry).
b) Choose the Number of Entries, which will create a matching number of rows for product
c) Choose the Filter Type, which controls the behavior of the filter when using the Lookup
d) Click on the Update View button to populate the Product dropdown list.
4. If you decide to cut down the number of entries from the default number, a confirmation pop-up box will appear. Click OK.
5. Enter the product information. Select product, pricing and quantity in each entry created. Once all products are added, click on Add – And Proceed to Inventory Management >>.
6. Select the correct Inventory Filter. Then highlight the stock needed in the Inventory(s) to Choose From box, and click the blue down arrow to move it to the Inventory(s) Product Sold From.
7. Once the item selection is complete, click on the Add - And Continue >> button.
8. The Charge Sheet Entry page appears. At this point, if you need to arrange replenishment click edit under the Action column.
9. On the following window, check or uncheck the box for Needs Repl depending on your need, and click on the Update button.
10. Once you’re done, you will go back to the Charge Sheet Entry page. Click on the Update View button. The process will then be finished.