The following procedure will show you how to initiate a transfer to decrement from inventory. You will be able to practice the following activities:
- Select where the inventory will be transferred.
- Verify the inventory.
- Set the transfer as a return.
1. On the Home Page, go to Inventory > Transfer Stock.
2. From the Transfer Stock screen, click on the Pick Product to Transfer link.
3. A pop-up box will appear. Fill out the criteria of your choice and click on the Search for Results button.
4. A list of products will appear. From the To Transfer column check the boxes for items to be transferred. Once you’re done, click the Add Selected button.
5. Confirm the product(s) selected and click on Save Picked Product Results and Exit.
6. If you selected a product that is composed of various items, you may edit the quantity of a specific item by changing the number in the box under the Qty column. Once you have verified that your transfer order is correct, click on the !! Verify All Information is Correct !! button.
7. Once you’re done, a pop-up box will confirm the accuracy of the information. If you’re satisfied, click OK.
8. The Packing Slip screen will appear. You will then have the options to either print the packing slip, by clicking on Print Packing Slip, or to email it, by clicking Email Packing Slip. The process will then have ended.