Through this procedure you will be able to create a stock request. You will practice the following activities:
- Pick the product to request.
- Select the product.
1. On the Home Page, go to Inventory > Product Requests > Generate Product Requests.
2. Click on the Pick Product to Request link.
3. A pop-up box will appear. Select Product Type from the drop down. Then enter partial or full number or description information into the Filter box, and click on the Search for Results button.
4. Enter the quantity to be received in the Qty to Choose column. Then click the To Request check box for items to be received. Once you’re done, click the Add Selected button.
5. Confirm the product(s) selected and click on Save Picked Product Results and Exit.
6. Fill out the Product Request Form and click on the Complete Product Request button to finalize request and send an email to Operations Support.
7. Finally, you will have the option to print the confirmation form by clicking on Print Request Confirmation.