This procedure will show you how to transfer and ship inventory. You will practice the following activities:
- Initiate a transfer of stock.
- Select product to transfer
- Confirm the inventory to transfer.
- Verify the information.
1. On the Home Page, go to Inventory > Transfer Stock.
2. Click on the Pick Product to Transfer link.
3. A pop-up box will prompt you to input the search criteria of your choice to limit results of your inventory search. Then click on Search for Results.
4. The Products to Choose from List appears below. Now, click the To Transfer checkbox for the appropriate items, and edit the quantity in the Qty to Choose column.
5. To drop the chosen items into the product picker, click on Add Selected.
6. The selected items will display below in the Products Picked List section. Click on Save Picked Product Results and Exit.
7. The Transfer Inventory screen appears. Change the Transfer To: option to Rep/Inventory Store. Enter the desired details of the transfer and click Continue to Inventory Verification.
8. The Packing Slip screen will appear. You will then have the options to either print the packing slip, by clicking on Print Packing Slip, or to email it, by clicking Email Packing Slip. The process will then have ended.