This procedure will allow you to receive items awaiting receipt individually. You will be able to:
- View transfers awaiting receipt.
- Review the contents of all sets and make sure all items are present.
- Receive specific items awaiting receipt
1. On the Home Page, under Inventory Items locate the Transfers Awaiting Receipt option, and click on view.
2. Select the checkbox in the Receive column for the items to receive, and click the Receive button. OR, receive items individually by clicking the receive link next to each item.
3. Make sure all items are present and accounted for. At this point, you have two (2) options:
a) If there’s anything being transferred into a set, make sure to check the I would like to
specify a SET for applicable inventory box, and then click on I Agree The Above
Information is Correct. blu
b) If all items are present, click on I Agree The Above Information is Correct. gre)
5. Once you’re done, a pop-up box will confirm the accuracy of the information. If you’re satisfied, click OK. The receipt process has been completed.