This procedure will allow you to receive all items awaiting receipt at the same time. You will be able to:
- View transfers awaiting receipt.
- Review the contents of all sets and make sure all items are present.
- Receive in all items awaiting receipt.
1. On the Home Page, under Inventory Items locate the Transfers Awaiting Receipt option, and click on view.
2. Click the Check All link.
3. Once all the boxes have been marked check, scroll to the bottom of that window and click the Receive button.
4. Make sure all items are present and accounted for. At this point, you have three (3) options:
a) If there’s anything being transferred into a set, make sure to check the I would like to
specify a SET for applicable inventory box, and then click on I Agree The Above
Information is Correct. blue
b) If all items are present, click on I Agree The Above Information is Correct. gre)
c) If items are missing, there are incorrect serial lot numbers, or if an item is damaged, click on
I Disagree The Above Information is Not Correct to begin the dispute process. red)
5. Once you’re done, a pop-up box will confirm the accuracy of the information. If you’re satisfied, click OK. The receipt process has been completed.