This procedure will allow you to dispute the amount of received items. In all, you will be able to:
- List the transferred items awaiting receipt.
- Update quantity in dispute.
- Select dispute reason.
1. On the Home Page, under Inventory Items locate the Transfers Awaiting Receipt option, and click on view.
2. Select the checkbox in the Receive column for the items to receive, and click the Receive button. OR, receive items individually by clicking the receive link next to each item.
3. When receiving individually, and the quantity is more than one (1), a pop-up box will appear prompting you to enter a particular quantity to receive. You may edit the quantity and click Continue.
4. If the actual quantity received is different, or items are damaged and unusable, on the next screen you may start the dispute process by clicking the I Disagree The Above Information is NOT Correct button at the bottom.
5. The Qty (quantity) field is now editable. You may change the quantity to the number of items actually received and usable. Once you’re done, click on the I Agree The Above Information is Correct button at the bottom.
6. A pop-up box will appear asking you if the information is correct. If it is, press OK.
7. In the Dispute Reason dropdown, select the most appropriate option as to why the product is missing or unusable on an item by item basis. Once you’re done, click on the !! Verify All Information is Correct button.
8. A pop-up box will confirm the accuracy of the information. If you’re satisfied, click OK. The item(s) are now placed in dispute.