Determine what sets are Consigned, Owned or Hybrid items by using the Stock Locator option:
1. On the Home Page, go to Inventory > Stock Locator.
2. At the Inventory Locator screen, you may use the criteria of your preference to simplify your search. However, first make sure the Party Responsible field defaults to yourself.
3. The following fields do not have predetermined options and are very helpful to narrow down the search even further:
Lot or Set ID: To quickly input a known string or single set in question by serial number.
Filter: To input the name of a product.
Notes: To search within the notes written for the specific product.
4. Once you have selected your search criteria, from the Display/Print View field choose the Detail View option. Then click on Search for Inventory.
5. The set type will display in the Received As column. In addition, the link to transfer is available in the Action Column.
6. After you’re done, you may exit the page by clicking any other option you wish to continue to.