Add the Purchase Order (PO) number to an existing order in simple steps. Through this process you will be able to:
- Display open POs.
- Enter PO number.
- Edit your Invoice.
1. On the Home Page, under Action Required Items, locate the Orders Missing PO’s option and click the view link.
2. A list of open POs displays. Locate the desired order and click enter po.
3. The Add PO box will appear. Enter PO Number, and then click Add
4. You will be prompted to the Invoices Entry page. If needed, you can make changes. Once you finish, go to the bottom of the page and click on Add – And Proceed to Inventory Management.
5. After you’re done, you may exit the page by clicking any other option you wish to continue with.