Once a user has been created, we can update their password when needed or requested.
1. Click on the "Admin" tab in the navigation bar and move your mouse over to "Manage Users".
2. To update the password for a web user, click on "Internal Users and Reps" within this menu.
3. Within the "Manage Direct Reps and Internal Users" screen search for the specific user in the search bar and select "Upd Pwd" within the Action column for the specific user.
4. A pop up will display allowing you to update the password.
5. Once a new password is created, click "Add" to update and save.
Follow Along (click here if the Gif below doesn't play)