Once an account has been set up for an administrator, we can add new Users and Sales Reps to access their web account.
1. Click on the "Admin" tab in the navigation bar and move your mouse over to "Manage Users".
2. To add a new user to access the website click on "Internal Users and Reps" within this menu.
3. Within the "Manage Direct Reps and Internal Users" screen select on "add new user" on the right side of the screen.
4. A pop up will display with all of the information needed to create a new user.
5. Fill out the Full Name, Username, Password, Start Date, Security Group, Email, and any address information you want to have on file.
6. By default, enter 0 values for Base Salary, Default Rep %, Monthly Fixed Burden, and Est. Burden Percent. These items are required to create a user but are used for advanced options. In most situations these values will remain 0.
7. Click "Add" at the bottom of the pop-up to save the new user.
Follow Along (click here if the Gif below doesn't play)